Ellington CT Property Management
Step away from dense Hartford and the more suburban outlying communities, and you’ll find yourself in Ellington, CT. It’s still one of the largest agricultural producers in the state, with deep roots in the farming industry. The safety and tranquility has made Ellington one of CT’s favorite communities, and an attractive place for young professionals to raise a family.
Swing by Shenipsit State Forest if you’re craving even more fresh air, or visit Kloter Farms to do some shopping and get an ice cream. Free hotdogs also helped cement their beloved status in the community.
What Sets Us Apart
Operated by landlords. We’re one of you!
Personable, local relationships. No big corporation here.
Flat, fixed rates. No surprise markups.
Family-owned and operated.
Hyper-focused on your markets.
Property Management Done Right
Does this sound familiar?
- You keep getting pulled into the day-to-day minutiae of property management
- You’re just too busy to focus on the big picture
- If you had more time you could actually work on building your business, not just running it
- You need a partner to help manage the details
At CT Property Management, we specialize in taking over the busy work associated with being a property manager, adding key efficiencies with our robust technology toolkit.
So, how can we help?
- Financial reporting, including monthly and annual reports.
- Maintenance, using our list of trusted, vetted professionals.
- Property inspections to ensure that everything is just right.
- Property marketing to help you avoid vacancies and find the right tenants.
- Rent collection on your schedule.
- Tenant screening with a thorough, efficient process.
Property Management Q&As
Q. What property management services do you offer?
As we said, we’re here to make your job easier. CT Property Management helps with inspections, financials, property marketing, screening tenants, and more.
Q. Do you field maintenance or repair requests?
Absolutely! In fact, this is a perfect example of the technology we use to add key efficiencies. Using a simple, convenient portal, your tenants can submit a form describing their needs. We’ll take care of it from there, keeping you in the loop but out of the details.
Q. Will you help me find tenants?
Of course! We’ll help source quality tenants for your Ellington property, screening applicants to secure the best fit with the lowest turnover rates.