Enfield CT Property Management
Nice schools, quiet downtown, and friendly, close-knit vibe… There’s a lot to love about Enfield, CT, built around the Scantic River. Plus, we can thank the interesting legacy of General Augustus Hazard for the unique topography (worth researching if you never have!). As you explore the town, swing by Collins Creamery, do some shopping at Enfield Square Mall, or grab a bite at Chicago Sam’s Sports Bar & Grill.
Enfield also has experienced a lot of economic growth and development, with local commercial construction projects underway. This has contributed to its steady growth, and an increase in young professionals looking for fresh opportunities.
What Sets Us Apart
Operated by landlords. We’re one of you!
Personable, local relationships. No big corporation here.
Flat, fixed rates. No surprise markups.
Family-owned and operated.
Hyper-focused on your markets.
Property Management Done Right
Does this sound familiar?
- Day-to-day busy work is stealing more and more of your time
- You’re too busy to really focus on building your property management business
- You need a partner to help manage the details
At CT Property Management, we specialize in helping you reclaim your time, adding key efficiencies with our robust technology toolkit.
How can we help?
- Financial reporting, including monthly and annual reports.
- Maintenance, using our list of trusted, vetted professionals.
- Property inspections to ensure that everything is just right.
- Property marketing to help you avoid vacancies and find the right tenants.
- Rent collection on your schedule.
- Tenant screening with a thorough, efficient process.
Property Management Q&As
Q. What property management services do you offer?
We’re here to make your job easier. CT Property Management helps with inspections, financials, property marketing, screening tenants, and more.
Q. Do you field maintenance or repair requests?
Absolutely! In fact, this is a perfect example of the technology we use to add key efficiencies. Using a simple, convenient portal, your tenants can submit a form describing their needs. We’ll take care of it from there, keeping you in the loop but out of the details.
Q. Will you help me find tenants?
Of course! We’ll help source quality tenants for your Enfield property, screening applicants to secure the best fit with the lowest turnover rates.